pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

really get angry n also confusing

This two day I was travelled at A Famosa bungalow… after this two day, I only get to know that I had never success to convince my mum to let me take actuarial science course…she had never give up to convince me…this time she find my grandma n my aunts to convince me…she thinks I will listen to their advice…because I was always listening to them before…all of them say the same words…the only things I can do is keep quiet and listen to them…lol
When we back from A Famosa, that is today evening, she ask me again my decision…I said I decide to take actuarial science…very strong decide…but she get some anger inside her emotion…so I have a good talk with her, but failed…she said that I am a betrayal , I am always wanting to make opposing option to her…she ask me whether I am still angry with her because of not giving me to study at kampar, because this january I want to take accounting at UTAR,kampar campus…but she refused…she scared if I will learn something bad at there…she say whether I apply for singapore university…she would let me go if it approved…I think she already know I don’t like to live with her, so the only choice is sent me to Singapore lo…there have a good environment…but my application did not approved that time…so,again she brought me to mid valley education fair to find out where also got accounting course available in KL…she found that help university college is offering a more affordable tuition waiver, then she want me to go there…I refuse because I think if I study in KL, then I should take the first choice…that is actuarial science in UTAR,setapak campus…but she cannot change her stubborn mind, she think that it is very hard to study and also hard to find a job in this society…we already argue for long time…at last she ask me again, am I waiting for a girl…I had told her for thousands times already…lol…I don’t have a girl…she would say last time the one la…si beh fan…I don’t know why she always think that I got many girlfriend…lol…really get angry that time…can’t communicating with her…
OK, fine…dun talk about this stuff…now I m wandering about my choice taken…Should I take accounting or actuarial science? which one is more suitable…I m really confusing…I think I need to ask for tutor comment…beside tutor’s comment, can anyone of u give your useful comment on my choice? Please dun be selfish with ur words, your comment really very useful to my future…I will be pleasure with your precious comment…right here, please receive a sincerely thank you when you leave a comment here…thank you very much…

7 comments:

  1. i think actuarial science suitable for u..
    through ur blog..
    u have expressed ur interest n ur final decision..
    dun u have the same feel??
    i think u should tel ur mum tat "if v study wat v reali intrested in, it wil lead us to the sucessful path way in the future."
    if u take ur mum's advice, mayb she wil feel happy bt the one who work in the future is u nt her..u wont feel happy even u did well in the field tat u nt intrested in..
    trust me,fight for ur future..
    choose acturial science..
    anything sms me, v r best fren mah..
    cheer up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sei fei doi
    dun so gek...
    i agree with swan swan...
    mayb jz bcuz ur mum not vry understand AS jek leh...
    try to find mor information abt AS to convince ur mum then only ll let ur mum realise tat"wah, my son so interested in AS de.."
    abt AS de career prospect leh...
    mostly work in insurance companies lo... and bank lo...
    and ar..
    不是每个人升学的路都那么顺畅的,只是在于你肯不肯坚持和付出
    no 1 could decide ur future except u...
    anyway. gah yao la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya...you two are right...maybe i need to have a heart...juz to go ahead...don't gets other's influence...anyway thhank you swan n mun huh...really really thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actuarial science can do a lot of job ok ? FInance or insurance ! its just depend on which way u choosing in actuarial science ! and how many papers u take ! also how many papers u pass ! Please la ! Actuary is the best job in 2009 OK ??? zzz.... so... no worry no job ! if u are fully prepared ! pass the papers as much as u could ! And u may also be a CEO ! bcoz after 9 papers u pass , u are a qualified actuary ! u may be a Head of a company ! any decision nid u to decide ! u know ?? Please lor... this course nice dou sei k ?? HARD ?? wad hard la... ur maths not bad what ?? no worry ! bcoz i am studying also ! nothing to worry !!! just go ahead !


    CHong YI here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sei doi.. You tell your mom.. come out not sure will do what you study.. but that time maybe no choice you cant choose what job you want, so now uni you should study something you like. AS can work in many many different sectors.. you tell her, statistician very fking easy to find job.. actuary also can be as a statistician.. this is your future ma.. even you study what she wants you to study.. come out maybe do other jobs one.. come out need some years then got chance to work in sectors related to finance those de at the worst.. you tell her.. THIS IS YOUR LIFE!! BUT IS HER MONEY!!! == you say you already grow up la.. want learn bad go sg also can learn bad one.. you study accouting come out need exam paper.. study AS come out also needd.. you tell your mom, study AS at where nvm.. important is the paper is internationally recognised or not.. if you study something you dont like at all.. wont have good results and in the future you wont work in sector related to the course ma.. right.. if really cant.. go bite her ba..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...dis words i adi say for thousand times adi...but she can't heard in...nvm la, she said she dun want to know my thing adi...besides, whr do u study, chong yi...are u having a good command of the course?

    ReplyDelete
  7. today i helped u asked my fren..they said AS can earn so many money in future..
    n ppl studying so geng..n professinal in future..
    they said go INTI nt bad O..
    dunno lar..u can tel ur mum..
    gambateh..

    ReplyDelete